A limit of scholarships to attend the conference will be awarded to researchers, doctors, midwifes and specialists from low and middle income countries and working in the Maternal and Child Healthcare field who without financial support, would be unable to participate in the Conference.
The scholarship is based on financial needs and may include the costs of:
- transportation to/from Amsterdam (lowest available airfare)
- the conference registration fee
- a daily allowance
- hotel accommodation for a maximum of 3 nights, booked and paid by the congress organisers.
- have an abstract accepted for an oral or poster presentation at the MCH Handbook Conference 2020 (deadline for abstract submission is 31 January 2020)
- be the first author of this abstract
- have the nationality of a country, defined by the World Bank with low and middle income economics (see worldbank.org/data/countryclass/classgroups for country listings).
- working in one of the countries listed under 3.
- submit the application form for grants
- provide assurance of financial support
- submit an official supporting and identification letter from his/her employer/head of training
Selection will be made by the organisers.